Friday, April 2, 2010

all of us

I hate the fact that I love the mother that belongs to all of you more. I hate the fact that im getting the heartache more than anyone of you children out there. she is the mother of all of you out there. what's e point of having so many children when there's only that 2 or 3 that truly cares? Im not trying to pin point or anything, im just speaking in general. can all of you give her a bit more love, time and care? in this world, I believe love and appreciation is as impt as money itself. i felt the agony that she hav to go thru and yet I can just sit here and do nothing. as siblings, shouldn't all of you be close and look after one another? or instead trying to sow discord so as to get favoured? what's e point of hurting one another when its e same parents blood that flows in all of you? when you have the same surname? doesn't it means that if one is good, everyone will be even better? if im in this scenario, I wud rather divert all these energy itself to think of how to love one another esp now that time spent together is even lesser cos of individual family commitment. sometimes e family itself is getting small enough, so stay strong for each other and suppt each other.

im glad that as for my family, my 2 siblings and me would always stay strong tgt, for the fact that each of us hav been thru a lot in this growing up years. we 3 value our mother and the ties that we all have. my mother is a strong woman who I will always hold high respect to. the beauty of my mother, I can't use words to describe. but she will forever be my honor, our honor. ;-).