MiTcH*-

A new route...

Saturday, March 13, 2010

fate decides
Posted by MiChelle at 10:49 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

MiTcH*-

Strength does not come from winning.
Your struggles develop your strength.
When you go through hardship and decide not to surrender, that is strength!

Small Talk : )




Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (36)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ▼  March (15)
      • happy birthday to you. now I realised my insignifi...
      • Just now as I opened my fridge, I saw a container ...
      • Take me away.
      • guilt
      • friday
      • eventful day
      • I duno what to blog but subconsciously im here at ...
      • Geraldine's bdae
      • .
      • life
      • What am i living for?Some people live for fame,som...
      • Instead of just wanting something simple.Now, i re...
      • fate decides
      • 2 tests, mon n tuesask me how little I've studiedI...
      • lost balance. back out. thought on thoughts.:-( :-...
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (16)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)