Monday, August 17, 2009

New journey

This is the second week in NTU. The first week is hectic, and im learning to cope better this week. :)

I am so glad im in the same class as Vivian, haha another 3 long years. Life in NTU is different without Siew! Ahhhh :( it seems so much quieter and we have no one to trick now. haha. Opps.

Also, luckily i have Ying Ting with me in NTU! Ahhh ha, thurday fishing session at Nanyang LAke, i hope we will enjoy yea :)

My journey in NUH ended last 2 week ago. I'm glad ive made some friends and will definately bring them to the next chapter of my life. : ). Thanks for all the presents and well wishes!!!

I met up with Candice on the last day of work. It was significant because i wanted to have a good talk with her b4 i move on to the next chap of my life. Her encouragement and love never fail to touched me :)

Ok, im lazy to type on, sleeping time!!